NCNU Lodge: Department of Tourism Internship Hotel
NCNU Lodge provides a welcome sense of privacy and serenity on picturesque countryside, making it the ideal retreat for getaway. Guests can enjoy scenic views with our premium accommodation and services.
NCNU Lodge is located in our campus, infused extraordinary setting of cultural ambiance, offering unique accommodation experiences. NCNU Lodge collaborates with Department of Tourism and Hospitality with internship opportunities for students to participate hospitality firsthand.
Guests are to abide our policy during the stay. We apologize for any inconvenience.
* Reservations are recommend to call between 9am to 5pm
Hotline: 0934-311-250 or 0934-311-250
* Front desks office hour is between 8am to 10pm, check-in service is not available after office hours
* For cancellation, please inform NCNU Lodge two days in advance
* Check-in is available after 3pm, check-out is until 12pm, exceeding check-out hours will charge penalty of NTD 200 per exceeding hour. NCNU Lodge reserves the rights to grant delay check out
* To reach duty personnel during the stay, please dial extension 3900
* For urgent matters, please call our resident staff: 0934-311-250 or 0934-311-250; campus security guard: extension 2458
* Extra-person fee is NTD 500, NCNU Lodge does not provide extra-bed
* Damage items will be billed at the applicable rate
* NCNU Lodge is smoke-free
* All rooms are equipped with Internet access
* All rooms are furnished with 32 inch LCD TV, air conditioner, refrigerator, toiletries, shower and bathtub
* Credit card service is not available
* For any other questions, please call 0934-311-250